Odisha logs 7 Covid deaths including 3 from Sundergarh
Bhubaneswar: As many as 7 patients have succumbed to Covid in Odisha, informed the State Health and Welfare Department on Friday.
Among the 7 Covid deaths today, three are from Sundergarh, one each from Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.
Details of cases confirmed as death due to Covid-19, after due completion of the death audit process:
1. A 67 years old Male of Bhubaneswar.
2. A 72 years old Male of Cuttack District.
3. A 50 years old Male of Kandhamal District who was also suffering from Pulmonary Edema & Chronic Kidney Disease.
4. A 75 years old Female of Kendrapara District who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
5. A 51 years old Male of Sundargarh District.
6. A 62 years old Male of Sundargarh District who was also suffering from Hypertension.
7. A 51 years old Male of Sundargarh District who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.