Online applications are invited by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the candidates through the Proforma Application form to be made available on the website.
The link for registration/ re-registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from November 12 to December 10 for recruitment to 160 posts of Odisha Education Service Officers in Group-B under School & Mass Education Department.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 vacancy details
Name and number of posts:
- Odisha Education Service Officers: 160 posts
- Unpreserved (UR): 83
- Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC): 15
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 26
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 36
Odisha Education Service Officers Recruitment 2021 Salary
- According to the notification issued by the OPSC, the candidates who will be selected will get salary of Rs 44,900 in Level-10, Cell-01 of Pay Matrix of ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
How to apply for Odisha Education Service Officers Recruitment 2021
- Candidates have been asked to apply online through the website of the OPSC (direct link given below).
Educational qualification for Odisha Education Service Officers Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce with Master’s Degree in Education with basic knowledge in computer application; OR
- Master’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce with Bachelor’s Degree in Education with basic knowledge in computer application; OR (i) Integrated B.A. (Hons.), B.Ed. or B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Ed. from a Regional College of Education with Master’s Degree in Arts/Science with basic knowledge in computer application.
Odisha Education Service Officers Recruitment 2021 age
- The applicants should be between 21 years and 32 years as on the first day of January 2021. However, there will be relaxation for the reserved candidates as per the rules of the government.
Odisha Education Service Officers Recruitment 2021 examination fee
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs 500. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.