Odisha CM inaugurates 129 Welfare Projects in Gajapati
Mahana: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today inaugurated 129 welfare projects worth Rs 66.62 crore for four blocks of Gajapati district at a special event was organised at Jirang near Chandragiri under the block.
Mohana, Nuagarh, R Udayagiri and Raigarh are the blocks in which Patnaik inaugurated the welfare projects.
The Chief Minister also laid the foundation stones for 98 developmental projects worth Rs 13.77 crore.
This apart, Patnaik also unveiled a statue of 8th century Buddhist sage Guru Padmasambhava.
The projects inaugurated by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik are:
- Eight small bridges under R. Udaygiri block
- Pipe water supply projects for R. Udaygiri block’s Mangarajpur
- Raisingh and Buripadar, 33/11 KV power sub-station at Ramgiri
- Upgraded Adaba-Paniganda road under Mohana block
- 100-seated girls’ hostel for Gundima Adarsh Vidyalaya under Mohana block
- Upgraded R. Udaygiri-Sambalpur road under R. Udaygiri block
- Upgraded Antaraba-Landaruju road
- Rural development road to Luburu and rural development road to Bam patch under Mohana block
- Two high-level bridges on Khariguda Nullah (stream) along Lekhapadar-Antaraba road and on Atharanala along Mohana-Kirima road under Mohana block
- Harabhangi high-level bridge along Bhaliasahi road under R. Udaygiri block
- Kuanpada High-level Bridge under R. Udaygiri block
The Projects for which foundation stones were laid are:
- Five Mission Shakti Bhawans under Nuagada block
- Old Age Community Centre for Tabarada and Keradanga under Nuagada block
- Upgradation of Labarsinghi-Jirang road under Mohana block
- Upgradation of the rural road till Nigida under Nuagada block
- Upgradation of PWD road linking Tangilipadar under Mohana block
- Four Community Centres under Mohana block