Odisha CM confers ‘Minister of State’ rank to 6 advisors
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Friday conferred the rank of Minister of State (MoS) to six advisors in the State administration.
Four advisors have been given the rank of principal secretary while one advisor is conferred with the rank of chief secretary.
Here’s the list of advisors conferred with various rank in Odisha government
- Lopamudra Bauxipatra, Advisor, Mission Shakti – MoS
- Sudhir Das, Advisor, Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana – MoS
- Mujibulla Khan, Advisor, Minorities Affairs, ST&SC Development Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department – MoS
- Sujeet Kumar, Advisor, Special Development Councils – Chief Secretary
- Anubhav Pattnaik, Advisor, ET&IT – MoS
- Krutibas Patra, Advisor, Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment Department – MoS
- Utkal Keshari Parida, Advisor, Chilika Development Authority – Principal Secretary
- Debashish Mallick, Advisor, Odisha Forest Development Corporation – Principal Secretary
- Sulata Deo, Advisor, Women & Child Development Department – Principal Secretary
- Janmejaya Lenka, Advisor, Odia Language Literature & Culture Department – Principal Secretary
- Ramachandra Panda, Advisor, Odisha State Agriculture Marketing Board – MoS
The Chief Minister and BJD supremo has rehabilitated several party leaders after their landslide victory in 2019 elections.