Odisha cabinet revamp: 13 MLAs likely to get cabinet minister berths while 8 MLAs minister of state charges; Here’s list of probable new ministers
Bhubaneswar: Hours after the resignation of all his 20 Ministers and Odisha Assembly Speaker, Chief and BJD President Minister Naveen Patnaik has probably selected 21 MLAs as his new ministers.
Though the official statement regarding the names of the Ministers is yet to be received, it is expected that 13 MLAs have been given the cabinet minister berths while 8 MLAs have been chosen to be the minister of state.
All those who have been selected will take oath during the swearing-in ceremony which is slated to be held at the convention hall of Raj Bhavan at 11.45 AM tomorrow.
Here’s the list of probable new ministers:
- Bissam Cuttack MLA Jagannath Saraka
- Sonepur MLA Niranjan Pujari
- Athagarh MLA Ranendra Pratap Swain
- Binjharpur MLA Pramila Mallick
- Chikiti MLA Usha Devi
- Kamakhyanagar MLA Prafulla Kumar Mallik
- Aul MLA Pratap Keshari Deb
- Mahakalapada MLA Atanu Sabyasachi
- Boudh MLA Pradip Kumar Amat
- Jharsuguda MLA Naba Kishore Das
- Ekamra-Bhubaneswar Ashok Panda
- Titlagarh MLA Tukuni Sahu
- Nuapada MLA Rajendra Dholakia
Minister of state (Independent charges)
- Nimapara MLA Samir Ranjan Das
- Jaleswar MLA Aswini Patra
- Sukinda MLA Pritiranjan Gharai
- Polasara MLA Srikant Sahu
- Kakatpur MLA Tusharkanti Behera
- Bijepur Mla Rita Sahu
- Rairakhol MLA Rohit Pujari
- Karanjia MLA Basanti Hembram
Bhanjanagar MLA Bikram Keshari Arukha is likely to become the new Speaker of the Odisha Legislative Assembly.