Nayagarh: Odisha Vigilance conducted a raid on properties associated with the Assistant Executive Engineer of Rural Works Sub-Division in Nayagarh district on Wednesday morning on the allegation of accumulation of disproportionate assets.
The Assistant Executive Engineer has been identified as Gobinda Chandra Sàhoo.
Simultaneous searches are being conducted by the Odisha Vigilance team led by five DSPs, five Inspectors, and other staff.
Based on a piece of reliable information, the vigilance sleuths have conducted raids at six places in Cuttack, Khordha, and Nayagarh districts on the strength of search warrants issued by the Hon’ble Court of Spl. Judge Vigilance, Cuttack.
1. Rented residential house located at flat No 101, Basera Impression Plus, Patia, Bhubaneswar.
2. Paternal house located at village Pinpur, PO-Babujunga under Kishorenagar police limits in Cuttack.
3. One Single storyed building at Alishabazar,PS.Lalbag, Cuttack.
4. One double storeyed building stands at Plot No 61/557, Gayatribihar, Jokalandi under Khandagiri police limits in Bhubaneswar.
5. Office room of Sri Sahoo, located at RD Sub-Division Office, Nayagarh.
6. Residential house located at Nayagarh Town, Nayagarh.
Further search is underway and details are awaited.