Moving Tata Magic catches fire in Kalahandi, no casualty

Kalahandi:  A major mishap was averted and lives of a number of members of a family was saved after a Tata Magic caught fire in the middle of the road at Ampani Ghati under Dharmagarh block Kalahandi district today.

As per the report, the incident took place on NH-201 in the noon while a family from Koksara was en-route to Papadahandi Shiva temple for darshan on the occasion of Maha Shivratri.

The family boarding the vehicle immediately came out of it and saved their lives.

Later a fire brigade team along with police rushed to the spot to douse the flames.

While an electric short circuit is being suspected behind the incident, details are awaited.

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.