Mother, Son Electrocuted To Death In Odisha

Berhampur: In a tragic incident a youth and his mother were electrocuted to death after coming in contact with a live wire at their house in Bakutu village under Khallikote block of Ganjam district today.

The deceased have been identified as Narayan Nahaka and his mother Sajani Nahaka. Police said that Narayan first came in contact with the live wire.

“As soon as he got stuck his mother tried to rescue him. However, she too got electrocuted. Both of them were later rushed to the Khallikote Community Health Centre where both of them were declared received dead,” said a police official.

Also Read: Shocking! Minor Girl Allegedly Raped By Father In Odisha

  

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.