More Than 1000 Sacks Of Paddy Gutted In Bhadrak District

Bhadrak: More than 1000 sacks of paddy were gutted after a major fire mishap took place at a paddy godown and sanitizer godown at Sastri Ghat in Chandbali area of Bhadrak district late yesterday night.

The locals who noticed the blaze informed the firefighters about the incident. A team of firefighters rushed to the village and doused the fire. However, by that time more than 1000 sacks of paddy had already turned into ashes.

Likewise, property worth lakhs of rupees were charred following the fire mishap at the sanitizer godown.

Meanwhile, the local police have started an investigation to find out under what circumstances the fire took place.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.