Kahe Thik Dikhaye Thik

Minor girl critical in kitchen fire in Keonjhar

Kalinga TV News Network

Anandpur: A minor girl was critically burnt in a kitchen fire which took place in Gohira village under Ghasipura police limits in Keonjhar district on Sunday.

The deceased has been identified as Mili Naik (17).

The mishap took place in the morning hours while the victim was busy in cooking at her house. Her saree accidentally caught fire suspectedly due her negligence and engulfed her in minutes.

The victim who suffered around 80 per cent burn injuries in the mishap was first rushed to Anandpur Sub Divisional Hospital and then shifted to SCB Medical in Cuttack for better treatment.

Ghasipura Police has lodged a case in the incident and started investigation.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.