Minor boy dies of electrocution in Odisha

Jeypore: In a shocking incident, a 15-year-old boy reportedly died after coming in contact with live an electric wire at a railway station in Kotpad area of Koraput district.

According to reports, the minor boy, who has been identified as Banabasi Amanatya of Dangari village, returned home after offering prayers at the local temple this morning.

Banabasi’s father asked him to go to their agricultural field to check the status of the crops. However, he denied to visit the field and went to the nearby railway station, where he climbed on an electric pole. Unfortunately, Banabasi’s hand accidentally touched a livewire, which is meant to provide electricity to the trains, following which he died on the spot.

A pall of gloom descended on the village post Banabasi’s unfortunate and untimely death.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

buy cialis cialis online