Man electrocuted to death in Ganjam

Bhanjanagar: A youth was electrocuted to death while repairing electrical appliances in Kebiri Brahmapur village under Bhanjanagar police limits in Ganjam district on Tuesday.

The deceased has been identified as Bansidhar Pradhan.

As per the report, Bansidhar who worked as a Sub Inspector (SI) in Indian Reserve Battalion (IRBN), Koraput was fixing an electrical appliance at her home in the morning when the mishap took place. He accidentally touched an open end of an electric wire and received an electric shock to fall unconscious.

Though family members rushed the victim to Bhanjanagar Sub-Divisional Hospital immediately, doctors declared him brought dead.

Police have seized the body for autopsy and lodged a case of unnatural death in connection with the incident.

Also Read: 100 Bottles Of Cough Syrup Seized In Balasore, 1 Held

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.