Major Fire Engulfs Electronics Shop In Odisha’s Jharsuguda

Jharsuguda: A major fire engulfed in an electronics shop located at Baxi Chhak in Jharsuguda district late last night.

All the electronics household appliances at the shop Patra Electronics were gutted in the fire mishap.

According to reports, the police patrolling team spotted a shop on fire at around 1.30 AM and informed the fire department.

On being informed, fire tenders reached the spot and doused the flames. Electronic goods worth lakhs were gutted in the fire mishap.

Police have launched an investigation to find out the actual reason behind the fire mishap.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.