Labourer electrocuted in Jajpur

KalingaTV News Network

electrocutionJajpur: A tent house labourer was electrocuted after coming in contact with 11KV high tension electric wire at Haripur under Jajpur Sadar police limits in the district today.

The deceased has been identified as Harihar Mallick, son of Ranka Mallick of Bhaigapatna village under Maheshwarpur panchayat.

Harihar was busy in tying bamboos to prepare tent for the Brundaban Chandra Jiu Rahasa celebration scheduled for today, when the mishap took place. The victim touched a high tension 11KV line crossing just above the tent accidentally and died on the spot.

Jajpur Sadar Police reached the spot and rushed the body for autopsy at Jajpur District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) following the incident. A case of unnatural death has been registered in the incident.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.