Keonjhar: Odisha Vigilance conducted a raid on properties associated with the Assistant Engineer of Anandpur Baitarani Irrigation Division in Keonjhar district on Tuesday morning on the allegation of accumulation of disproportionate assets.
The Assistant Engineer has been identified as Umesh Sahini.
Simultaneous searches are being conducted by Odisha Vigilance team led by three DSPs, five Inspectors, three ASIs and other staff.
Based on a piece of reliable information, the vigilance sleuths have conducted raids at eight places in Koenjhar, Bhadrak and Balasore districts on the strength of search warrants issued by the Hon’ble Court of Spl. Judge Vigilance, Keonjhar.
(1) Govt. Quarter No.2RA/2 of Irrigation Colony, Salapada Dist- Keonjhar,
(2) Office room of Sri Shashini at Baitarani Irrigation Division, Salapada, Dist- Keonjhar
(3) single storeyed residential house at Apartibindha, Bhadrak Town.
(4) Flat No.303 Shyam Enclave, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar,
(5) house at native village Betira under Nandipur PS of Keonjhar
(6)Relative’s house at Vill- Matha Sahi under Kuakhia PS of Jajpur Dist.
(7) Out-house over Plot No.1049, Khata No.704/534, Mouza and PS Balianta, Dist- Khurda.
(8) Out-house over Plot No.11, Khata No.159, Mouza- Sudusudia, PS- Anandapur, Dist- Keonjhar.
Further search is underway and details are awaited.