JNVST 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya registration for class 6 begins; Follow these 5 steps to apply online
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has started the registration process for class 6 admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. Students can apply online for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2022 (JNVST 2022) on or before November 30, 2021 to take admission in class 6.
When will the Navodaya Vidyalaya admission test take place?
According to media reports, the Navodaya Vidyalaya for the academic session 2022-23 class 6 entrance exam will be held on April 30, 2022. The exam will start at 11.30 am. This exam will be of total 100 marks in offline mode in which 80 questions will be asked. All questions will be objective type. The question paper will have three sections Mental Ability, Arithmetic Test and Language Test.
Know the admission conditions
Candidates applying for Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Test must be born not earlier than 1st May 2009 and not later than 30th April 2013. Also, he/she should have studied ‘B’ certificate qualifying course in class 5th of National Institute of Open Schooling in the whole academic session 2021-22 in Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or in the same district where he/she wants to take admission.
How to apply for online Navodaya Vidyalaya registration
- The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in . Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc. will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between10-100 kb only.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain ‘B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
- In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate with photograph along with signature of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.