Bhubaneswar: The Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) on Wednesday announced candidates for one Lok Sabha and five Assembly seats in Odisha.
The JMM, which has shared seats with Congress in Odisha for the upcoming election, named Anjali Soren as its candidate for the Mayurbhanj Lok Sabha constituency. Besides, it declared the list of candidates for five Assembly segments of the state. They are as follows:
- Morada – Kalinga Keshari Jena
- Saraskana – Mahesh Hembram
- Bangiriposi – Sundermohan Singh
- Biramitrapur – Sebiyan Aind
- Rairangpur – Sunaram Tudu