JEE Advanced 2018 Results announced
KalingaTV News Network
Bhubaneswar: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur announced the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2018 results on Sunday. Pranav Goyal from Roorkee zone secured the All India Rank 1.
Candidate can visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in – to know All India Rank.
The examination for admission to the IITs was held on May 20 where 1.6 lakh candidates appeared for the test in two papers; paper 1 and paper 2 while 18,138 candidates have qualified in the examination.
As many as 11,279 seats are on offer at 23 IITs across the country this year.
IIT Bombay: Rishi Agarwal (8), Missula Meghana (8)
IIT Delhi: Sahil Jain (2), Meenal Parakh (6)
IIT Kanpur: Aayush Kadam, Harshita Boonila
IIT Madras: Mavuri Siva Krishna Manohar (5), Narukulla Chaya Sai Nikhita (153)
IIT Guwahati: Prashant Kumar (150), Pranjal Singh (3189)
IIT Roorkee: Vrinda Jindal (137)
IIT Kharagpur: K V R Hemant, Kumar Chodipilli, Vineetha Vennela (261)
Highlights of the JEE Advanced 2018 Results
1) Total number of qualified boys: 16062
2) Total number of qualified girls : 2076
3) Total number of qualified general (GE) candidates : 8794
4) Total number of qualified OBC candidates : 3140
5) Total number of qualified SC candidates : 4709
6) Total number of qualified ST candidates : 1495