IOCL Recruitment 2021: Best job opportunity for 10th & 12th passed students, deadline ending shortly
The huge and best job opportunity for class 10th & 12th passed students at the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is ending soon.
Interested candidates who have not applied yet have two days more to apply for over 500 vacant posts. The deadline for submission of the application is ending on December 4, 2021.
Important Dates for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of application: November 5, 2021 (11 AM)
- Last date for submission of application: December 4, 2021 (5 PM)
- Tentative dates for downloading of Admit Cards: December 9, 2021 (5 PM)
- Tentative date for written test: December 19, 2021 (11 AM)
- Tentative date for upload of Provisionally Qualified candidates for Document Verification: December 29, 2021 (5 PM)
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice: 527
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
- Candidates should possess Matric with Regular Full Time ITI (Relevant Trades), 12th Class, Diploma (Engg), Graduate in any discipline.
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 age limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is available for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per the government rules.
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Selection shall be on the basis of the performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes).
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules, 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- The job applicants who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online through the link which will be provided on the official website of IOCL –www.iocl.com (Careers -> Apprenticeships -> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division) on or before December 4, 2021.