Class 10th passed students, who are in search of jobs, have a best opportunity to get a job at the Indian Navy as it has invited applications for recruitment of several posts.
A total of 33 vacancies for the post of Musician Sailors will be filled up in the October 2021 batch. The online application has already started from yesterday. This will conclude on August 6, 2021.
Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2021 vacancy details:
- Starting Date of Online Application: August 2, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – August 6, 2021
Name and number of posts:
- MR Musician Sailor: 33 vacancies
- The applicant should be born between October 1, 1996 to September 30, 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
Qualification for Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2021:
- The candidate who has passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by the Indian government can apply.
- Apart from the candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song. Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
- The selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs 14,600 per month during the initial training period. Later, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100) after completing their initial training. Besides, they will be paid MSP Rs 5200 per month plus DA (as applicable).
How to Apply:
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website from August 2 to August 6, 2021.