Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Online application for new recruitment begins
The Indian Coast Guard has issued a notification for the recruitment of various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer).
The registration of the ‘online’ application, which will be done through the Coast Guard recruitment website, has started from December 6 and will continue till December 17.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 vacancy details
- Commencement of online submission of application: December 6, 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: December 17, 2021
- Examination Date: To be notified
- Admit Card issuance: From December 28, 2021 onwards
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 vacancy details
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 vacant name and number of posts
- General Duty: 30 Posts
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): 10 Posts
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): 10 Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 age limits
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- However, there will be relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ tentatively from 1200 hrs on 06 Dec to 17 Dec 2021 upto1730 hrs for the above said posts.
Also Read: Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Bumper job opportunity for 10th pass candidates; Apply for 97 posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 selection procedure
- Short Listing of Applications. Shortlisting criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
- Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage.
- Final Selection: The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.The Final Selection will be conducted tentatively from early Feb to Apr2022. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.