Cuttack: Ahead of the India-South Africa T 20 match that is to be held at the Barabati stadium in Cuttack of Odisha. Sale of tickets for partners has ended today.
From tomorrow, sale of tickets in offline mode in counters shall start for general public. It shall continue till June 10.
The 5000 tickets that have been sold online shall also be available in hard copy from tomorrow. One has to show the online booking slip and take the ticket from the counter.
OCA has formed independent counters. One person can avail maximum two (2) tickets each.
The number of counters might be increased from June 10, said sources. Two counters may be reserved only for women.
CCTVs shall be installed in front of all counters along with deployment of police personnel.
Barricades have been installed to manage the crowd and to make them stand in a queue.
The ticket price for various segment is as follows:
- The ticket price for Galleries 1-3-5 has been fixed at Rs.900
- The ticket price for Galleries 2-3 has been fixed at Rs. 700
- The ticket price for Gallery 7 has been fixed at Rs. 600
- The ticket price for Gallery 7 (player concession) has been fixed at Rs. 300
- Special Enclosure ticket has been fixed at Rs. 5000
- A/C Box ticket has been fixed at Rs. 7000
- New Pavilion tickets will cost Rs. 8000
- Corporate Box charges shall be Rs. 12,000
India-South Africa T20 match at Barabati Stadium in Cuttack is scheduled to be held on June 12.