India-South Africa T20 match in Barabati: Know where to park your vehicle & how to enter into the stadium
Bhubaneswar: India will take on South Africa in the second T20 match at Barabati Stadium in Cuttack tomorrow. The match will begin a 7 PM.
The Odisha Cricket Association (OCA) has made elaborate arrangements for conducting the match smoothly and peacefully.
Likewise, the Commissionerate police has deployed 82 platoons of the police force in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack City and in and around the Barabati Stadium to provide security.
In view of the heavy flow of vehicles for the match, the Twin City Police also has identified lots for parking vehicles. Here are the details for parking vehicles:
- Persons issued with OCA Parking Pass can park their vehicles at OCA Ground by entering through Gate No.1 via Madhusudan statue or Nari Seva Sadan Chhak.
- Vehicles coming on the Ring Road via Mata Matha can park at Lower Balijatra Ground.
- Vehicles coming from Kanika Chhak, Biju Patnaik Chhak, and Madhusudan Nagar Chhak side can park at Ananda Bhawan Ground.
- Persons issued with passes for vehicle parking at Xavier Ground can park their vehicles on the ground by entering through Gate No. 14 via Bamboo depot and Champaban road.
- Vehicles coming from Chahata Chhak side can park at Lower Balijatra Ground via Kartikeswar Gadda.
- Vehicles coming from Howrah Motors Chhak and Mani Sahu Chhak side can park at Lower Balijatra Ground via Ring Road.
Details of entry gates of Barabati Stadium: