Fresh India Post Office Recruitment 2022 drive begins, salary will be as per 7th Pay Commission, apply now
Candidates who have 10th passed certificate have a golden opportunity to get jobs in the Postal Department. They can apply for the Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) posts and get a salary as per the 7th Pay Commission.
A total of 28 vacancies pertaining to the vacancy years 2018, 2019 and 2020 will be filled up at the office of the Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, Kolkata 700015 on Deputation/Absorption from Department of Posts, failing which by Deputation/Absorption from other Ministries/Departments or Deputation/Reemployment of Armed Forces Personnel.
- Eligibility Conditions:
Deputation/ Absorption of officials in the Department of Posts: From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group C) and Group C employees in Level 1 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC in the Department of Posts who possess valid Driving License for light and heavy motor vehicle on the basis of a Trade test/Driving test to assess the competency to drive light and heavy Motor vehicle.
Other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces Personnel: From officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis or regular Group C employees in Level 1 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC who fulfills the necessary qualifications prescribed as under:
(a) Possession of a valid Driving License for light and heavy motor vehicles;
(b) Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle); (c) Experience of driving Light and Heavy motor vehicle for at least three years;
(d) Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
For Ex-servicemen: The Armed Forces Personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from Armed Forces; thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
2. Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation:
- Level 2 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (Rs. 19900- 63200/-). Pay will regulated as per rules.
3. Age limit:
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
4. Period of deputation:
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 03 (three) years.
5. Reservation for SC/ST:
- No provision for reservation exists for the posts to be filled up on deputation/absorption basis.
6. Period of Probation:
- Two years for re-employed
7. Application (in duplicate) of the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-II) may be forwarded to this office along with the following documents:
(a) Integrity certificate
(b) List of major/minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a “NIL’’ certificate should be enclosed)
(c) Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
(d) Attested photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years (2015-16 to 2019-20) (attested on each page by a Gazetted officer, wherever applicable)
The required documents mentioned in the notification along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience, may be forwarded to “The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata-700015”, through proper channel within 30 days from the date of publication of notification in the Employment News. The envelope of the applications should be duly superscripted with “Application for the post of staff Car Driver (Departmental)”. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents or received after last date will not be entertained. The trade test will be conducted as per pattern and syllabus prescribed by the Dte. Vide no. 08-01/2019-SPN-1 dated 06.05.2020. The requisite details with regards to age limit, eligibility qualification, experience, application format, syllabus and other terms & conditions are available on the website ‘www.indiapost.gov.in’.
8. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.