Bhubaneswar: Wearing a face mask correctly can help prevent the spread of the dangerous pandemic of Coronavirus. One can easily protect ones own self and others by following these simple tips.
Here is a list of the Do’s and Don’ts of using a mask
- Wear a mask when you leave home.
- Make sure it covers the mouth and nose.
- Be sure you can breathe through it.
- If wearing a cotton one then, wash it after every use.
- Wash your hand after removing your mask.
- Touch mask while wearing it.
- Touch the front of the mask while removing it.
- Use on child under 2.
- Wear if you have breathing difficulty.
Wearing a face mask correctly can help prevent the spread of #COVID19.
Protect yourself and protect others. Here are the Do’s and Don’ts of using a mask. #MaskUpOdisha#OdishaFightsCorona pic.twitter.com/LrKJS88drn
— H & FW Dept Odisha (@HFWOdisha) April 20, 2020