GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services.
In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
GAIL (India) Limited, has invited applications for recruitment of 220 post of Manager, Senior Engineer, Senior Officer and Officer.
GAIL Recruitment 2021 details:
- Beginning of submission of online application: July 7, 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 8 August 2021
Name and number of posts
- Manager (Marketing – Commodity Risk Management) – 4 Posts
- Manager (MarketingInternational LNG and Shipping) – 6 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Chemical) – 7 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical) – 51 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Electrical) – 26 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation) – 3 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Civil) – 15 Posts
- Senior Engineer (GAILTEL TC/TM) – 10 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Boiler Operation) – 5 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Environmental Engineering)- 5 Posts
- Senior Officer (E&P) – 3 Posts
- Senior Officer (F&S)- 10 Posts
- Senior Officer (C&P) – 10 Posts
- Senior Officer (BIS) – 9 Posts
- Senior Officer (Marketing) – 8 Posts
- Senior Officer (HR)-18 Posts
- Senior Officer (Corporate Communication) – 2 Posts
- Senior Officer (Law)- 4 Posts
- Senior Officer (F&A) – 5 Posts
- Officer (Laboratory) – 10 Posts
- Officer (Security)- 5 Posts
- Officer (Official Language)- 4 Posts
Eligibility criteria for GAIL Recruitment 2021:
Each of the above posts requires different educational qualifications. However, the minimum essential qualification(s) a candidate should have is to have a UGC recognized Indian University/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
Age limit: The maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
Application fees: Candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)(excluding applicable Convenience Fee and Taxes). The application fee is to be paid by typing or pasting the link in a URL (Uniform Resource Locator) using any browser: https://formbuilder.ccavenue.com/live/gail-india-limited.