Fire Mishap On The Premises Of Cuttack’s SCB Medical

Cuttack: A fire broke out in an Omfed parlour located inside the premises of SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack late on Tuesday night. The fire was doused by the tenders present in the SCB premises.

While the reason behind the fire is yet to be ascertained, goods worth lakhs have been destroyed. No casualties have been reported in the incident.

The mishap occurred days after a major fire broke out at the record room at the SCB Medical College and Hospital on April 8 in which many important documents were gutted.

In March this year too, a fire had broke out in Pathology Department of the hospital in which two rooms were gutted.

Similarly, in February, a fire had engulfed the main Operation Theatre (OT) of the surgery department at the hospital, which was doused by a firefighting team.

In November last year, a major fire mishap had occurred in the Hepatology department of the Medical College.

However, no casualties were reported in all the three mishaps.

Also Read: UP: Woman Sets Afire Husband For His ‘Dark Complexion’

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.