Fire mishap near Ram Mandir in Bhubaneswar

Bhubaneswar: In a sad incident a fire broke out on Monday afternoon at a kiosk near Ram Mandir in Unit III area of Bhubaneswar in Odisha.

As per reports, fire broke out in a stall that deals in seedlings. A few seedlings have caught fire in this mishap.

After getting information the fire fighters rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

Also read: Fire Breaks Out As Gas Tank Explodes In Bhadrak District Of Odisha, 5 Houses Gutted

The exact reason of the fire mishap is yet to be ascertained.

(More details awaited)

Earlier today,  five houses gutted in a major fire that broke out as a gas tank exploded in Narendrapur village of Karanjamal panchayat under Chandbali block of Bhadrak district in Odisha.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.