Fire breaks out at PN College Conference Hall in Khordha

Khordha: A major mishap was averted after fire broke out at Prananath Autonomous College in Khordha district today during annual +2 examination answer sheet evaluation and was immediately doused by fire officials.

As per the report, an electric short circuit took place in the Switching Gear located in the Maitree Bhawan Conference Hall in the college premise and was detected by a staff engaged on answer sheet checking.

While the fire spread to wires connected to the gear later, a fire brigade team rushed to the spot following a call from the college and contained it.

While no damage to the property has been caused by the spark, the paper evaluation process has resumed in the college post the firefight.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.