Fire breaks out at Hi-Tech Medical College in Bhubaneswar, no casualty

Bhubaneswar: Patients and their relatives were left in a state of panic after fire broke out in Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital in the city this morning.

As per the report, sparks erupted in the Physiotherapy Department of the medical located in the third floor of its building and came to light after some staffs witnessed smokes billowing out of a room and raised an alarm.

Fire services personnel immediately rushed to the spot and doused the flames preventing occurrence of any major damage to the life and property.

Neither student nor staffs were present in the room where the sparks erupted, which saved their lives, informed hospital authorities.

An electric short circuit is being suspected behind the fire mishap and an investigation is underway into it.

Also Read: Fire breaks out at Bhubaneswar coaching centre, no casualty

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.