Fire Breaks Out At COVID19 Quarantine Centre In Odisha

Nabarangpur: Fire broke out in the 10-beded quarantine centre at Nunpani village of Nabarangpur district on Thursday.

Fire personnel from Kosagumuda rushed to the spot and doused the inferno. Though they averted a major mishap as there were no one present during the occurrence of the incident but some electrical items like inverter batteries and fans and beds were turned to ashes due to the incident.

While the exact reason behind the outbreak of the flame is yet to be known, it is suspected that short circuit might have led to the mishap.

It is worthwhile to mention here that Odisha government has set up quarantine centres across the State to keep the COVID19 suspects and the migrant Odias after their return to the State to check spread of coronavirus.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.