Fire Breaks Out As Fridge Compressor Blasts In Balangir District Of Odisha

Balangir: A major fire broke out in a house at Patel Colony at Kantabanji in Balangir district of Odisha today.

According to reports, a refrigerator compressor exploded at Kamal Jain’s house in the colony. The locals spotted smoke coming out of his house. Thereafter, the fire spread to other rooms of the house.

Kamal’s family immediately informed the local fire fighters. They rushed to the spot and contained the blaze.

No casualties have been reported. Properties worth lakhs were reduced to ashes.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.