EPFO: Money Will Come To Your PF Account Soon! Check Your Passbook Online Like This
More than six crore members of the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) will get the interest of FY 2019-20 in two installments. EPFO has to pay interest on PF at the rate of 8.50% and it will pay 8.15% interest under the first installment and will pay 0.35 percent by December. In such a situation, the first installment of interest can be transferred to your PF account before Diwali.
Let us know how you can check the online passbook whether PF interest came into your account or not. This is how you can know your balance from online passbook.
- Login to the EPFO website. Click on e-passbook at epfindia.gov.in
- Clicking on the e-passbook will bring a new page to passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
- Here you have to fill your username (UAN number), password and captcha.
- After filling all the details will come to a new page and member ID will have to be selected here.
- Here you will get your EPF balance on e-passbook.
Balance can also be checked on the Umang app
- Open your Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance and click on EPFO.
- On another page you have to click on employee-centric services.
- Click on View Passbook here. Fill in your UAN number and password (OTP) number. OTP will come to your registered mobile number. After this you can check your PF balance.
- Important changes have been made in the rules with PAN-Aadhaar card, now you will have to give Aadhar Card here too.