East Central Railway recruitment 2021: Deadline alert for 2206 vacant posts, last chance for 10th pass students
The East Central Railway (ECR) of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Patna had invited online applications for more than 2000 Apprentice posts for various Divisions and Units. It had issued a notification in this regard earlier.
However, the candidates who are interested but are yet to apply for the vacant posts have the last chance to apply as the deadline for online application is ending tomorrow (November 5).
The vacancies are available in Danapur Division, Dhanbad Division, Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Samastipur Division, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division, Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut, Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur and Sonpur Division.
East Central Railway recruitment 2021 details
- Commencement of submission of online application: October 6, 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: November 5, 2021 (6 PM)
Name and number of posts for the East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Total Posts: 2206 Posts
- Danapur Division: 675
- Dhanbad Division: 156
- Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya: 135
- Samastipur Division: 81
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division: 892
- Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut: 110
- Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur: 110
- Sonpur Division: 47
Educational Qualification for East Central Railway recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
- The candidate should have passed 8th class passed from a recognized School and have the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age limit for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 1st January, 2021. There will be age relaxation for reserved categories as per government norms.
Selection Criteria for Indian Railway Recruitment 2021
- The selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to apply for East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online by visiting the official website of RRC (ECR) www.rrcecr.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications is available on the website. The last date to apply for the posts is November 5, 2021.
Application Fee for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- The candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. Fee Payment will have to be made online.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.