E-Bike Battery Explodes In Jajpur, 1 Injured

Jajpur: The battery of an e-bike exploded in Laliteshwar Nagar of Jajpur district of Odisha late on Saturday night.

Reportedly, the explosion took place in a battery-powered bike showroom while it was being charged.

As a result, the fire took over the complete showroom, and a total of three bikes were burnt to ashes.

On getting the information, the local firefighters arrived at the spot and contained the blaze. However, an employee of the company, identified as Tapuna Sahu, has sustained burn injuries while he was trying to take control of the blaze.

Sahu was rushed to District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) in Jajpur for first aid.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.