DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For Over 13000 Vacancies
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of over 13000 vacant posts.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online at dsssb.delhi.gov.in on before June 24, 2021. The selected candidates will be posted as Trained Graduate Teacher TGT, Assistant Teacher, LDC, Patwari, Head Clerk, Patwari.
- Commencement of submission of online application: May 25, 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: June 24, 2021
- Beginning of submission of online application for TGT Posts: June 4, 2021
- Last date for submission of online application for TGT Posts: July 3, 2021
- Application Fee Last Date: June 24, 2021
Name and number of posts:
- TGT Trained Graduate Teacher: 6358
- Assistant Teacher Primary and Assistant Teacher Nursery: 554
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC: 278
- Counselor: 50
- Head Clerk: 12
- Patwari: 10
- TGT English Male: 1029
- TGT English Female: 961
- TGT Bengali Female: 1
- TGT (Urdu) Male: 346
- Urdu Female: 571
- TGT Sanskrit Male: 866
- TGT Sanskrit Female: 1159
- TGT Punjabi Male: 382
- TGT Punjabi Female: 492
Candidates who are applying for the posts of TGT Trained Graduate Teacher should be holding a bachelors degree in Related Subject and having a degree/diploma in Training Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.
Candidates who are applying for the posts of Assistant Teacher Primary should be holding 10+2 Intermediate qualification with Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.
Candidates who are applying for the posts of Assistant Teacher Nursery should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with NTT Training / B.Ed Exam Passed are eligible to apply.
Candidates who are applying for the posts of Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC should be holding 10th class qualification with English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPM are eligible to apply.
Candidates who are applying for the posts of Counsellor should be qualified in Bachelor/Master Degree in Psychology/ Applied Psychology.
Candidates who are applying for the posts of Head Clerk must be holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency are eligible to apply.
Candidates who are applying for the posts of Patwari should be holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) candidates should be below 32 years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC) candidates should be 18-27 years
- Patwari candidates should be 21-27 years
- Candidates who are applying for other posts should be below 30 years
- While the General/OBC candidates will have to pay Rs 100m, others can apply for free of cost.