It often happens that we forget the PIN of our ATM card. In such a situation, we do not understand what to do and what not to do. Many people guess and enter the wrong pin again and again. The result is that the card is blocked. To avoid this situation, it is important to take the right steps with patience.
Due to lack of information, people make such mistakes. If you forget your password, you can easily reset this. For this you have to go to your bank’s ATM. Here we will try to explain to you from the example of State Bank of India (SBI) how the PIN can be reset.
Here is the complete process: –
- Go to ATM branch and swipe card.
- Click on PIN Generation.
- Enter 11 digit bank account number.
- Confirm by entering mobile number.
- After this, you will receive a four-digit temporary PIN on the mobile number.
After getting a temporary PIN, you will have to generate a permanent PIN. The process is also very easy for this. And we will complete it through ATM.
- Swipe ATM card again from scratch
- Click on ‘Banking’
- Select the language
- Enter the temporary PIN and click ‘Enter’
- Click on ‘Change PIN’
- Now enter the desired four digit PIN which will be your permanent PIN.
(With inputs from jansatta.com)