Cuttack Municipality Imposes New Guidelines, 100 Allowed In Marriage Ceremony
Cuttack: The Cuttack Municipal Corporation (CMC) on Saturday restricted the number of participants in various social gatherings in view of the rising Covid-19 cases.
The following guidelines will be applicable for Cuttack Municipal Corporation (CMC) area with following modification:
1. For marriage related functions the maximum number of persons allowed are 100 with strict adherence to COVID appropriate behaviour and maintenance of social distancing.
2. For death rituals related functions the maximum number of persons allowed are 50 with adherence to COVID appropriate behaviour and social distancing.
3. The following kinds of functions are strictly prohibited until further order:
A. Events and gatherings related to Promotional Activities/Conferences/Conclaves etc
B. Centenary/ Golden Jubilee/Silver Jubilee etc celebrations of institutions
C. Annual Events/Annual Functions of Educational and other institutions etc
4. For other kinds of social gatherings the host shall have to obtain specific permission from CMC which will be given keeping in view the requirement of the host and prevailing pandemic situation subject to maximum participants ceiling of 100 persons.
5. Any permission given earlier if any, regarding number of participants and conduct of functions on and after 06-04-2021 shall stand modified accordingly and no separate modification order will be issued by CMC.
This order will be implemented with effect from April 6 (06.04.2021)