Covid-19 claims 5 lives in Odisha, Death tally rises to 8,040
Bhubaneswar: A total number of 5 COVID patients, who were under treatment in different COVID hospitals, died due to the deadly coronavirus, informed the Health & Family Welfare Department on Saturday.
According to the Health Department, with the latest reports of 5 deaths, the toll due to coronavirus in the State rose to 8,040.
Bhadrak, Cuttack, Kendrapara, Khordha and Nabrangpur reports one Covid deaths each.
Details of cases confirmed as death due to Covid-19, after due completion of death audit process:
1. A 72 years old male of Bhadrak District who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
2. A 70 years old female of Cuttack District who was also suffering from Hypertension.
3. A 65 years old male of Kendrapara District.
4. A 70 years old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Cerebro Vascular Accident & Accident.
5. A 58 years old female of Nabarangapur District who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.