Cooking gas cylinder blast kills youth in Odisha’s Subarnapur

Subarnapur : A 24-year-old man was charred to death after a cooking gas cylinder exploded at his house in Odisha’s Subarnapur district on Friday.

The deceased has been identified as Sinu Pradhan, a resident of Sanakirasira village under Sabalaya police limits in the district.

According to reports, Sinu was running grocery business in a two-room house at the outskirt of village while his family members have been staying inside the village.

The incident occurred when Sinu was preparing food in a gas stove when the LPG cylinder suddenly went off, killing him on the spot.

Locals said that the impact of the explosion was so severe that the house collapsed and entire properties  reduced to ashes.

On being informed, fire brigades from Birmaharajpur reached the spot and doused the flame.

Sabalaya police reached the spot, seized the body and sent it to the hospital for autopsy test.

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.