Class IX girl electrocuted to death in Mayurbhanj

Baripada: A Class IX girl was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with TV power supply cable at her home in Raidahi village under Kaptipada police limits here today.

The deceased has been identified as Chinu Prava Patra of the same locality.

Chinu, who studied in Bhalubasa Adarsha Vidyalaya and stayed in the hostel, had been to her home on puja vacation while the mishap took place. She was reportedly trying to connect the power supply cord of the TV to the plug when unknowing came in contact with an open part of it and got an electric shock.

While family members of the victim rushed her to Udala Hospital in an unconscious state, she succumbed there under treatment.

Police have lodged a case of unnatural death in connection with the case and started an investigation.

Also Read: LPG Cylinder Goes Off In Ganjam, 2 Hurt

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.