CESU Launches Mobile Phone App To Help Customers In Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Energy Minister Dibya Shankar Mishra on Friday launched a mobile phone application of Central Electricity Supply Utility of Odisha (CESU) to help the customers amid lockdown.
Dibya Shankar launched the app ‘CESUConnect’ through video conference.
Consumers can download the app from Google Play Store and use to pay their electricity dues amid COVID-19 situation. This apart, they can lodge complaints related to electricity and billings.
Here are some of the major salient features of the application are:
- Registration of Electricity Related or Bill Related Complaints to CESU.
- Payment of Electricity Dues through various digital modes – debit card, credit card, net banking, mobile phone digital wallets and BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System)
- Registration of power theft information under CESU Reward Scheme where the informer gets 10% of amount realised from such information.
- It shows the current bill status.
- It shows the consumption pattern for last six months.
- It shows the bill history of last six months.
- It shows the payment history of last six months.
- Managing Multiple Consumer Accounts.