There is a golden opportunity for the youths who are waiting for government jobs. Recruitment is being done for many posts in Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). In fact, direct recruitment for 2532 vacant posts of Apprentice has been taken out by the Railways.
The applicant should keep in mind that the application process, which has started, will be closed day after tomorrow. For this recruitment of Apprentice in Railways, candidates will not have to appear for any written examination or interview. Merit list will be made for the selection of applicants based on the marks secured in the class 10th examination. Then through this list, qualified candidates will be selected. Online applications will be accepted for direct recruitment to vacant posts.
According to the release issued by the Railways, Central Railways is offering a great opportunity for those who want to work in the post of Trade Apprentice in the Indian Railways. Central Railway Recruitment Cell has also released official recruitment notification for 2532 posts. Its link is given at the end of the news.
Through this recruitment, vacancies will be filled in other regions including Mumbai city, Mumbai suburban area Kalyan, Kurla, Parel, Matunga, Byculla, Nashik Road Workshop, Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur and Solpur. Complete information related to the job on these posts, such as the required qualifications, selection process, application process and details of the posts, etc. are being given below.
Online application submission date: February 6, 2021
Last date for submission of online application: March 5, 2021
Total vacancies: 2,532 posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bundar: 258 posts
- Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed: 53 posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 60 posts
- Sr. DEE (TRS) Kalyan: 179 posts
- Sr. DEER (TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 418 posts
- Matunga Workshop: 547 posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla: 60 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 122 posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal: 80 posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop: 118 posts
- Manmad Workshop: 51 posts
- TMW Nashik Road: 49 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 31 posts
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed: 48 Posts
- Ajni Carriage & Wagon Depot: 66 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 58 Posts
- Kurduvadi Workshop: 21 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates from the recognized board and ITI in relevant trade recognized by NCVT / SCVT should have passed 10th standard examination or its equivalent (in 10 + 2 examination system) with minimum 50 per cent marks.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate has been fixed at 15 years and maximum age at 24 years. The age of the applicant should be between a minimum of 15 to a maximum of 24 years. The upper age limit of five years has been relaxed in the case of SC / ST candidates and three years in the case of OBC candidates.
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply online through this website.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on merit.
Application fee: For all General and OBC candidates the fee is Rs 100. However, there is no fee for SC, ST, Women and PWD candidates.
Payment of application fee: Pay the examination fee through debit card, credit card, net banking.