Bus Fare Hiked Across Odisha Yet Again, See Rate Chart Here
Bhubaneswar: Odisha government today hiked bus fares across all categories following the increase in oil prices.
The bus charges were increased under the automatic fare adjustment mechanism and it will come into effect from today i.e. 18.04.2022.
According to Debendra Kumar Sahoo, the General Secretary of All Odisha Bus Owners Association (AOBOA) these are the new revised fares in various categories:
1. Ordinary Fare increased from 90paisa to 92paisa.
2. Express Fare increased from 94paisa to 96paisa.
3. Deluxe Fare increased from 1.31paisa to 1.35paisa.
4. A. C. Deluxe Fare increased from 1.59paisa to 1.63paisa.
5. Super Premium fare increased from Rs. 2.47paisa to Rs. 2.53paisa.
On 31st March 2022 yet another hike had been effected.