Bhubaneswar: Due to the decrease of High Speed Diesel (HSD) price, bus fare have been decreased as per automatic mechanisms.
The price of the bus tickets are as follows:
1. Ordinary Fare decreased from 92paisa to 89paisa.
2. Express Fare decreased from 96paisa to 93paisa.
3. Deluxe Fare decreased from 1.35paisa to 1.29paisa.
4. A. C. Deluxe Fare decreased from 1.63paisa to 1.57paisa.
5. Super Premium fare decreased from Rs. 2.53paisa to Rs. 2.44paisa.
The information about the decrease has been informed by Debendra Kumar Sahoo, General Secretary All Odisha Bus Owners Association (AOBOA).