Bureaucratic Reshuffle: MS Padhi becomes Transport Commissioner
The Odisha Government has effected a major bureaucratic reshuffle today by appointing Madhusudan Padhi as the new Transport Commissioner and shifting Chandra Shekhar Kumar as the new Revenue Secretary.
8 other Officers got new assignments. Here’s the complete list:
* Madhusudan Padhi appointed Transport Commissioner.
* Chandra Shekhar Kumar to be new Revenue Secretary.
* Bishnupada Sethi to be Rural Development Secretary along with Special Relief Commissioner charge.
* Bhaskar Jyoti Sharma to be Special Secretary, Agriculture.
* Roopa Mishra appointed as Director, Drinking Water & Sanitation plus CE, OREDA (Orissa Renewable Energy Development Agency).
* M Muthukumar – Director, Horticulture.
* Sachin Jadav – Labour Commissioner with additional charge of Director, ESI.
* Srikanta Prusty – Additional Secretary, Higher Education.
* Vishal Gagan – Special Secretary, Fisheries & Animal Resources Development plus additional charge of MD, OMFED.
* VV Yadav gets Additional Charge of Excise Secretary along with Secretary, Science & Technology.