The online application for the recruitment of 286 Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer posts by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has begun from today.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website on or before February 10, 2022 while those who want to submit offline applications can do so by February 24, 2022.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 details
- Online application: January 17, 2022
- Last date to apply online: February 10, 2022
- Last date to submit offline applications: February 24, 2022
BPSC Recruitment 2022 name and number of vacancies
- Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer: 286 posts
BPSC Recruitment 2022 age limit
- The candidates must be between 21-37 years.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 selection process
- The candidates will be selected based on their results in the written exam.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 educational qualification
- The applicant must have completed B.Sc Degree in Chemistry / Environmental Science OR B.Tech Degree in Chemistry / Civil / Environmental Science / Public Health Engineering / Architecture OR Degree in Planning/Architecture.
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022
- For online applications, candidates will have to apply on or before February 10 and those who want to apply online will have to submit their applications by February 24, 2022.