Bhubaneswar: Odisha’s ruling Biju Janata Dal (BJD) president and Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday announced candidates for two more Lok Sabha and seven more state assembly seats for the upcoming election.
Here is the complete list:
Two candidates for Lok Sabha seats
1) Keonjhar – Chandrani Murmu
2) Dhenkanal – Mahesh Sahu
Six candidates for Assembly seats
1) Bhubaneswar (North) – Susanta Kumar Rout
2) Bhubaneswar (Central) – Ananta Narayan Jena
3) Khandapada – Soumya Ranjan Patnaik
4) Jajpur – Pranab Prakash Das
5) Korei – Ashok Bal
6) Pallahara: Mukesh Pal
7) Athamalik – Ramesh Sai
With today’s announcement of candidates, BJD completed fielding candidates for all the 21 Lok Sabha seats, it is yet to announce candidates for the Champua, Kendrapada and Baripada assembly segments.