Bhubaneswar: The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) today declared 9 more places as micro containment zones following the detection of COVID cases.
According to the city civic body, five places in South-East Zone and four places in South-West Zone have been declared Containment Zones by the BMC
Micro Containment Zone in South-East Zone
- Plot No-1150, Unit-9, Bhubaneswar
- Quarter No-E-63/2 Unit-9 Flat Bhubaneswar
- Plot No-329, New AG Colony, Bhubaneswar
- Flat No-404, Surya Apartment, BJB Nagar, Bhubaneswar
- Flat No-D/33, Utkal Royal Residency, Bhubaneswar
List of Micro Containment Zone in South-West Zone
- Plot No.19, Brundaban Garden, Kolathia, Ward No-49.
- Plot No.136/660, Khandagiri Plaza, Aiginia, Ward No.49.
- Plot No-A-1, Girish Vihar, Lane-10, Durgamadhab Lane, Bharatpur, Ward No.22
- Plot No.83, Tulasi Vihar, Jagamara, Ward No-63
It is to be noted here that the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation had declared seven places as Containment Zones yesterday.
- PN-439, Niladri Vihar, Sector-3 in Ward No-14.
- HIG-138, Lumbini Vihar, Niladri Vihar in Ward No-14.
- 402/3521, Bajrang Vihar, Patia in Ward No-02.
- PN-79, Raghunathpur in Ward No-03.
- D-405, Nageswar Residency, Patia in Ward No-03.
- 112/113, Niladri Vihar, Sector-2 in Ward No-14.
- 1/1, Kanchanjanga Appt., Chandrasekharpur in Ward No-07