Beware WhatsApp Users! Your Phone Can Be Hacked If You Don’t Change These Three Most Dangerous Settings Immediately

WhatsApp has become an important part of our life now. All communications from friends, families to office are now on WhatsApp. But do you know that there are some settings on WhatsApp that cannot be hacked if your phone is not changed. Let’s know what is the danger and how to avoid them.

• Default saved images

If the photos or videos that come on your WhatsApp are saved automatically, then change the settings immediately. Actually, according to cyber experts, photos sometimes work like Trojan horses. With their help, hackers can easily hack your smartphone. To avoid this, immediately go to your WhatsApp settings. Now close the Save to Camera Roll by clicking Chats.

• Don’t accidentally backup WhatsApp to iCloud

Apple’s security is said to be the strongest so far. But experts believe that WhatsApp should never be backed up in iCloud. Any WhatsApp chat becomes Apple’s property after going to iCloud. Your chat gets decrypted after accessing iCloud. That means security agencies can take your chats with Apple. Experts refuse to backup in iCloud for this reason.

• Auto vanishing feature

WhatsApp has recently launched Disappearing messages i.e. the option to delete messages automatically. But according to privacy this is also a dangerous feature. For example, in WhatsApp, these automatically deleted messages stay for at least 7 days. In such a situation, your messages remain in the notification, as well as other users can capture these chats. Also, the receiving user can keep your message in backup. For safety, you delete the chat immediately.

(Source: zeenews.india.com)

You might also like
9 Comments
  1. Isha Ratani says

Hacking someone’s phone remotely is a private service it aint going to be available on internet that easily, A Real Hacker will not ask you any money in Advance, And if he can track mobile Remotely, like without touching the target phone is he able to do it. I came across a service where the guy literally teaches you how to do it. Provides you video proofs and even send you video tutorial step by step explaining how you can actually get into any phone whether Android or iOS . I’ll share the WhatsApp number with you guys +91-8657-399-601. Harish Negi. If it had helped me it can help you too

1. Kalpatharu says

Dear Sir, please send me that video in my email. I will be thankful to you.

2. Lisa Hopkins says

I strongly recommend the service of a great hacker to you and his email is
    (ACETEAMHACKERS at GMAIL dot COM), I and my friends have used him a couple of times and he has never disappointed us. They can get access into any Facebook account, instagram account, whatsapp, email and they also remove items from google search. If you need a professional and reliable hacker then contact ACETEAM today.

3. Joseph Gunther says

I was beginning to suspect my fiancé when I noticed the change in her attitude towards me and the calls she was always making in private. I was really curious to know who the person was but couldn’t find out because I didn’t have the password to her phone. Then I had no option than to hire a private hacker called ( ACETEAMHACKERS at G MAIL dot COM) , He got me access into her mobile phone as I was able to view her email whatsapp messages, text messages , Facebook Dm and other social network apps on the mobile phone . If you also need this type of service then contact ace team for help.

4. S ABBAS says

Excellent. Even I need access to my wife phone as she has not shown her phone to me till today and chats secretly. Please help me to read her messages. I know her telephone #. Thanks

5. Augustine Lucas says

I remember when i needed 2 trucks for my new family business, i got turned down for every loan i applied for because i had a poor credit score of 500 and few negative items impacting my credit . i got frustrated because i kept paying credit companies with no result to show for the thousands of dollars i spent .I came across some good reviews about ACETEAM CREDIT how he has helped a lot of people in the States get their credit improved from poor to excellent and i reached out to him . i contacted him and he increased my score up to 790 and expunged all my negative items . if you need an excellent credit then you should contact – aceteamcredit @ gmail.com

6. John Morrison says

I lost more than 300 thousand USD to an online scammer 3 months ago and i almost attempted
    taking my life because i took a big loan and sold some of my stuffs to come up with that amount of
    money. i started doing some research online and contacted this pivate investigator who has helped so many
    victims retrieve their funds from scammers. i had a very good experience working with him as he was able to retrieve
    all my money from the scammers bit coin account for an affordable price. no matter the type of scam they will be able
    get back your funds be it catfishing/ romance scam , crypocurrency , bitcoin, forex .contact him via this email if you
    also need to recover your funds. contact: { privatehacker247 @ gmail .com }

7. Jane Harper says

Just 1 months ago in 2022, I could not get for a loan, a car and a
    house because my credit score was in the low 500. My loan officer
    referred me to a credit expert Who removed all the negative items
    impacting my credit and increased my score on all bureaus to 795. He did
    all this within 1 week and I was able to buy a
    house for my family and get approved for loans.

8. Emily Davis says

I will always recommend secure data when it comes to credit related problems and clearing of debt , removal of evictions, collections, late payments etc.
    He increased my scores from 496 to 795 and and cleared all my credit card debt he did it professionally and it took him one week to finish up,
    ­he is a life saver guys. You can reach out and tell him i referred you securedataaccess At gmail Dot Com